Winter in Yellowstone Workshop – Full
If you have not seen Yellowstone in the winter, you have not seen Yellowstone!
Come Join some of the Northwest’s best photographers in the Northwest for a fun and informative time in Yellowstone National park. This is a magical time in Yellowstone country and offers the very best in landscape photography opportunities of the entire year! We will offer one on one “hands on training” in the best classroom in the world, Yellowstone! We will also have classroom and critique time throughout the workshop. This course includes three nights lodging at Three Bear Lodge in West Yellowstone, Private 13 passenger deluxe coaches each day into the park, three top professional instructors, tips, taxes, and all classroom time.
Note: We have obtained the necessary permits, licenses and insurance to instruct in the park.
Note: Most photography workshops are operating illegally in the park. Do not risk your investment or time with a bad experience.
Note: Meals are not included in this workshop
Visit the galleries of our instructors
Feb 5th through 8th 2014 Winter in Yellowstone Workshop
Scheduled Instructors: Christopher Balmer / Adam Brubaker
Investment: $1199.00 single / $999.00 second person Dbl occupancy
Note: Instructors are subject to change
Note: Don’t forget to read the Term’s & Conditions.
Christopher Balmer – Owner of Perfect Light Camera & Supply, Photographer, Instructor and Member of Professional Photographers of America
Christopher is a nationally known Northwest wildlife and nature photographer. Having taught over 5,000 students, he has become a very well respected photography instructor throughout the country. He has extended knowledge and expertise in Wildlife, Landscape, Portraiture, Commercial, Product, Flash and Macro photography. His technical knowledge of all cameras and camera equipment is unsurpassed. Students travel to his courses from all over the country and many from overseas. His passion and excitement for photography is very contagious and he has always had the goal to teach people how to take the picture right in the first place and to not rely on Photoshop and other editing programs to “fix” the photo. Come and see why so many people have sought out his photography educational courses.
Schedule of events for Christopher in 2013
Does not include over 30 Beginner/Intermediate courses throughout the year!
- January 11-13 Utah Travel show presentation Ogden, Utah
- January 23-27 Keynote speaker -St George Utah bird festival
- February 6-10 Lead instructor/Host “Winter in Yellowstone” workshop FULL
- February 19th Lead instructor Law enforcement-Fire department Crime scene photography workshop
- February 26th Presentation to Master Naturalists Idaho Falls, Idaho
- February 28th 5th year anniversary Ribbon cutting for IF magazine photo contest sponsored by Perfect Light Camera
- March 15th Co-instructor Perfect Light/Steven Hatch “Flash mastery course” FULL
- March 30th Lead instructor- outdoor portrait/Lighting course Challis, Idaho FULL
- April 13th Instructor “Intermediate DSLR” course in Ogden Utah for travelling group FULL
- April 27th Grouse days presentation in Dubois Idaho
- May 12-16 Lead instructor/Host “Spring in Yellowstone” workshop FULL
- May 25-27 Lead photographer Field of honor photo shoot
- June 2-6 Lead instructor/Host “Spring in Yellowstone 2” workshop FULL
- June 26-30 Instructor/coordinator “Aliens and cowboys” Stock photography seminar in West Yellowstone FULL
- July 13th Photographer “sand dune stock photography shootout” FULL
- August 12-20 Lead Instructor/Host AFRICA workshop Kruger national park FULL
- September 18-21 Lead instructor “Fall color in Yellowstone” workshop
- September 22-26 Lead instructor “Fall in Yellowstone” wildlife workshop