Photoshop CS3, CS4 & CS5
Beginning Instructor: Susannah Reed
This beginning Photoshop class will help you to learn the basics of Photoshop.
- Transferring and organizing your images
- Opening and adjusting RAW images
- The entire Adobe Workspace
- Which file format you should work in (.jpg, .tiff, .psd)
- How to make a stamp for your signature and watermarks
- Adding a frame or border around your image
- Selective color
- Black and White
- Resizing your image for the web, email or print
- Color Correcting your monitor
- And much, much more…
*This is a two night course and on the second night you will get a chance to work on images right along with me.
**You are more than welcome to bring your Laptop but it is not required. We have one Laptop available to rent for $10.00.
Investment: $85.00 per person