Beginning Instructor: Patty Ford
This beginning Photoshop class will help you to learn the basics of Photoshop.
- Transferring and organizing your images
- Opening and adjusting RAW images
- The entire Adobe Workspace
- Which file format you should work in (.jpg, .tiff, .psd)
- How to make a stamp for your signature and watermarks
- Adding a frame or border around your image
- Selective color
- Black and White
- Resizing your image for the web, email or print
- Color Correcting your monitor
- And much, much more…
**You are more than welcome to bring your computer but it is not required. If you bring your laptop you will be able to work on projects right along with me.
Dates: 13 June
Investment: $65.00 per person