HDR – High Dynamic Range
Instructor: Steve Ridges
The HDR Class is back by popular demand!!!
You will learn the following:
- How your DSLR or SLR works
- What is HDR and why do I want to use it
- Exposure bracketing and how to do it if your camera doesn�t have that feature
- RAW HDR (making an HDR pic from 1 raw file)
- Photomatix exposure blending and tone mapping
- Photoshop Merge to HDR feature
- Photoshop layers (putting the cool HDR sky back into the original photo or manual HDR by combining parts different photos)
You will need to have the following equipment:
- SLR or DLSR
*Try to have both Photomatix and Photoshop installed on your computer. You can get trial versions online or trial versions will be available the day of class.