Fall in Yellowstone Workshop
Fall colors, Geysers, Bears, Wolves, and Bison
Come Join some of the Northwest’s best photographers in the best classroom on the planet, YELLOWSTONE! Enjoy all the natural beauty and wildlife that the Nations first National Park has to offer.
Christopher has spent over 40 years in the park and having taught over 4000 students, He and his staff will insure that your investment and time will be well spent. No one else offers the experience that we do in Yellowstone.
Our workshops are designed to be a learning experience throughout your time with us. We always keep a low student to instructor ratio and with a mixture of classroom time and two full days of Hands on, in the field photography, we will teach you the secrets and techniques to shoot award winning images.
Our Yellowstone workshops include deluxe lodging at Three Bears Lodge, Privately guided 13 passenger coaches daily into the park, Park entry fees, Taxes, Tips and extensive classroom time.
Note: Our workshops do not include your travel to and from West Yellowstone and your meals.
Note: We possess all of the necessary permits, licenses and insurance to be operating in the park.
Note: Very few workshops are operating legally in the park. Do not risk having a bad experience and wasting your investment
Please join us for your experience of a lifetime!
Visit the galleries of our instructors
Sept 23rd through 26th 2013 – Fall in Yellowstone Workshop ~ Full
Scheduled Instructors: Christopher Balmer
Investment: $1349.00 single / $899.00 second person Dbl occupancy
Sept 24th through 27th 2014 – Fall in Yellowstone Workshop
Scheduled Instructors: Christopher Balmer
Investment: $1349.00 single / $999.00 second person Dbl occupancy
Note: Instructors are subject to change
Note: Don’t forget to read the Term’s & Conditions.
Christopher Balmer – Owner of Perfect Light Camera & Supply, Photographer, Instructor and Member of Professional Photographers of America
Christopher is a nationally known Northwest wildlife and nature photographer. Having taught over 5,000 students, he has become a very well respected photography instructor throughout the country. He has extended knowledge and expertise in Wildlife, Landscape, Portraiture, Commercial, Product, Flash and Macro photography. His technical knowledge of all cameras and camera equipment is unsurpassed. Students travel to his courses from all over the country and many from overseas. His passion and excitement for photography is very contagious and he has always had the goal to teach people how to take the picture right in the first place and to not rely on Photoshop and other editing programs to “fix” the photo. Come and see why so many people have sought out his photography educational courses.
Schedule of events for Christopher in 2013
Does not include over 30 Beginner/Intermediate courses throughout the year!
- January 11-13 Utah Travel show presentation Ogden, Utah
- January 23-27 Keynote speaker -St George Utah bird festival
- February 6-10 Lead instructor/Host “Winter in Yellowstone” workshop FULL
- February 19th Lead instructor Law enforcement-Fire department Crime scene photography workshop
- February 26th Presentation to Master Naturalists Idaho Falls, Idaho
- February 28th 5th year anniversary Ribbon cutting for IF magazine photo contest sponsored by Perfect Light Camera
- March 15th Co-instructor Perfect Light/Steven Hatch “Flash mastery course” FULL
- March 30th Lead instructor- outdoor portrait/Lighting course Challis, Idaho FULL
- April 13th Instructor “Intermediate DSLR” course in Ogden Utah for travelling group FULL
- April 27th Grouse days presentation in Dubois Idaho
- May 12-16 Lead instructor/Host “Spring in Yellowstone” workshop FULL
- May 25-27 Lead photographer Field of honor photo shoot
- June 2-6 Lead instructor/Host “Spring in Yellowstone 2” workshop FULL
- June 26-30 Instructor/coordinator “Aliens and cowboys” Stock photography seminar in West Yellowstone FULL
- July 13th Photographer “sand dune stock photography shootout” FULL
- August 12-20 Lead Instructor/Host AFRICA workshop Kruger national park FULL
- September 18-21 Lead instructor “Fall color in Yellowstone” workshop
- September 22-26 Lead instructor “Fall in Yellowstone” wildlife workshop