Course: Beginning/Intermediate DSLR Course (Two Night Course or All Day Saturday)
Beginner/Intermediate 9/16th – Full
Beginner/Intermediate 19th – Full
Beginner/Intermediate 22/29th – Full
Beginner/Intermediate 10th – Full
Beginner/Intermediate 6/13th – Full
Beginner/Intermediate 3/10th – Full
Beginner/Intermediate 28th – Full
Weeknight courses are 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm.
Saturday courses are 10:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Note: Don’t forget to read the Term’s & Conditions.
Christopher Balmer – Owner of Perfect Light Camera & Supply, Photographer, Instructor and Member of Professional Photographers of America
Christopher is a nationally known Northwest wildlife and nature photographer. Having taught over 5,000 students, he has become a very well respected photography instructor throughout the country. He has extended knowledge and expertise in Wildlife, Landscape, Portraiture, Commercial, Product, Flash and Macro photography. His technical knowledge of all cameras and camera equipment is unsurpassed. Students travel to his courses from all over the country and many from overseas. His passion and excitement for photography is very contagious and he has always had the goal to teach people how to take the picture right in the first place and to not rely on Photoshop and other editing programs to “fix” the photo. Come and see why so many people have sought out his photography educational courses.
Schedule of events for Christopher in 2013
Does not include over 30 Beginner/Intermediate courses throughout the year!
- January 11-13 Utah Travel show presentation Ogden, Utah
- January 23-27 Keynote speaker -St George Utah bird festival
- February 6-10 Lead instructor/Host “Winter in Yellowstone” workshop FULL
- February 19th Lead instructor Law enforcement-Fire department Crime scene photography workshop
- February 26th Presentation to Master Naturalists Idaho Falls, Idaho
- February 28th 5th year anniversary Ribbon cutting for IF magazine photo contest sponsored by Perfect Light Camera
- March 15th Co-instructor Perfect Light/Steven Hatch “Flash mastery course” FULL
- March 30th Lead instructor- outdoor portrait/Lighting course Challis, Idaho FULL
- April 13th Instructor “Intermediate DSLR” course in Ogden Utah for travelling group FULL
- April 27th Grouse days presentation in Dubois Idaho
- May 12-16 Lead instructor/Host “Spring in Yellowstone” workshop FULL
- May 25-27 Lead photographer Field of honor photo shoot
- June 2-6 Lead instructor/Host “Spring in Yellowstone 2” workshop FULL
- June 26-30 Instructor/coordinator “Aliens and cowboys” Stock photography seminar in West Yellowstone FULL
- July 13th Photographer “sand dune stock photography shootout” FULL
- August 12-20 Lead Instructor/Host AFRICA workshop Kruger national park FULL
- September 18-21 Lead instructor “Fall color in Yellowstone” workshop
- September 22-26 Lead instructor “Fall in Yellowstone” wildlife workshop