Education Course Sign Up
- All courses and seminars require payment within 3 days of signing up. Payment can be received over the phone or in person at the store.
- We require that you cancel at least 14 days in advance on all wedding, portrait, family and flash courses to receive a refund. If cancelled within less than 14 days, there are no refunds.
- All other classes have a 7 day cancelation policy. If you do not cancel at least 7 business days prior to class, you will not receive a refund. If you do cancel 7 days prior to class, you will receive a 100% refund. If you have any questions, about this policy, please give us a call.
- PLEASE NOTE: For all wildlife, Nature and landscape courses held outside of the Perfect Light storefront the following cancellation policy applies:
- Within forty-five days of the workshop/class start date, we’ll issue you a full refund.
- Within forty-four to thirty days of the start date, we’ll refund 50% of the workshop/class fee.
- Within twenty-nine days or less of the start date, we will be unable to give any refunds.
- Perfect Light is not responsible for cancellations due to medical emergencies.
- Sorry, no exceptions
- Perfect Light, LLC reserves the right to cancel any class that does not meet minimum participant requirements, in which case participants will be notified as soon as possible and all money will be refunded. Perfect Light, LLC is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of a course cancellation.